About our products:
Lavender Bee Baking Company strives to provide not only delicious, locally sourced products but also safe treats for those with peanut and tree nut allergies. Currently, we are in a shared kitchen where nuts may be present at other times. However, Kelsey has severe peanut and tree nut allergies herself and therefore whenever she enters the kitchen she spends time cleaning and sanitizing all equipment before baking. Her ingredients are separated and sealed away from anything containing nuts and has trained the kitchen staff on preventing cross contamination. If you have any questions about any other allergy-free products, feel free to ask!
Where to find Lavender Bee Baking Co. :
- 4/13: FARMERS MARKET at Brandeis University from 11am-3pm.
- 3/22: POP-UP at Brookline Grown from 12pm-6pm. Every Thursday!
- 3/15: POP-UP at Brookline Grown from 12pm-6pm. Every Thursday!
How to order Lavender Bee Baking Co. :
- Make sure to give us at least 7 days for your order.
- If ordering cookies, cupcakes or other non-cake products please order by the dozen per flavor (i.e 12 chocolate chip cookies; 12 red velvet cupcakes).
- Head over to our contact page and send us an inquiry!
About the owner:
Kelsey was diagnosed with a peanut and tree nut allergy at the age of 6. She started baking when she realized it was difficult to find delicious products that suited her allergy. From there, food became a focal point in her life; from working in bakeries to running kitchens to even getting her masters in Gastronomy, she was able to use her food limitations as a way to become creative in the kitchen. That is why she began Lavender Bee Baking Company: To provide delicious, and safe, treats for all food lovers.